Sunday 6 March 2011

technologically inept

Does that term apply to anyone else?

It seems the more years I rack up (in age), the less in touch with technology I become. Things I could once do blindfolded, transform into arduous tasks that require several hours on google, trying to figure out the keywords that will help me out. AND even then, things don't necessarily work out and I have to consult little sister or give up. SO, if you notice, glitches, omissions and other weirdities on misses fancypants, apologies in advance and blame my technological (is that a word?) ineptitude (that one is a word).

Okay. I'm going to smash my head against the keyboard now....

(Yes, I know things are missing from my most recent blog posts. Give me a little time to rectify things. Little sister is busy at the moment and google is doing my head in).

No comments:

Post a Comment